Again, another new video of Archana Paneru

Advertisement

My little girl needs to be a p0^rn-star and I upheld, what isn't right in that? : Mother

Father Bhojraj asked 'How to give support on positive or the neg^ative sort of work?' Kathmandu, Asoj-30. Today's principle concentrate on each social destinations like Tweeter. Facebook, Youtube and so on is the Nepali young lady from Mahendranagar, studies in tenth standard who has the fantasy of making herself a p0*rn-star and her mom likewise having the same point making her little girl a p0*rn-star and her dad as of late in anticipation. Who is this young lady from Kanchanpur area, Archana Paneru from Mahendranagar? How could she have been able to she had a fantasy of turning into a p0*rn-star? Why a mother had the point of making her little girl a p0*rn-star? In light of this greatest social issue we talked with the entire Paneru group of Archana Paneru who is titled as the Nepal's p0*rn-star, about this entire thing and attempted to figure out what is the truth behind this fantasy and this point.

Since this thing is the greatest social issue at this time so the entire Paneru family is at this moment separated by the general public and Archana additionally has been rest!c"t^ed from her school. They had been caught by the police and set discharged with the understanding of not spreading this sorts of unthinkable but rather still Archana has been found on the same thing and circumstance on her Facebook and her Tweeter. Grown-ups locales has additionally been made on her name and to enter those destinations a man needs to pass the three stages. In that blog there are numerous photos of outsiders having $*x or being n*d^e and it additionally has the $*x sc@nd@l feature of Namrata Shrestha. She didn't had any desire to speak anything about this online journal.

Sunita Paneru, Mother of Archana Paneru :

My mom area is Nepal, brought up here. After my marriage I went Mumbai. Subsequent to staying there for a long time I returned back here and its been 8 long years. I am Paneru from Dadheldhura and the place where I grew up is Bohora. I longed for turning into an on-screen character, artist, individual with each sort of learning thus on yet it never got genuine. In connection of our nation females are never bolstered to study, to do as they wish and to do whatever her guardians instructed them to do as such when I let them know what were my point my guardians determined me to get hitched and that is the place everything I could ever want and points were smashed away. So I didn't motivated opportunity to do what I wished and envisioned so I am supporting my little girl to do those things what she needs to do, where she can truly be glad. That is my just wish and I have two kids, they are my eyes out there and my entire world.



Advertisement
Again, another new video of Archana Paneru Again, another new video of Archana Paneru Reviewed by xyz on 7:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments: