NEPALI SUNNY LEONE ARCHANA PANERU H@*T VIDEO IN JUNGLE

Advertisement
NEPALI SUNNY LEONE ARCHANA PANERU H@*T VIDEO
My little girl needs to be a p0^rn-star and I bolstered, what isn't right in that? : Mother
Father Bhojraj asked 'How to give support on positive or the neg^ative sort of work?' Kathmandu, Asoj-30. Today's primary spotlight on each social locales like Tweeter. Facebook, Youtube and so forth is the Nepali young lady from Mahendranagar, studies in tenth standard who has the fantasy of making herself a p0*rn-star and her mom additionally having the same point making her little girl a p0*rn-star and her dad as of late in anticipation. Who is this young lady from Kanchanpur area, Archhaanaa Paneyru from Mahendranagar? How could she have been able to she had a fantasy of turning into a p0*rn-star? Why a mother had the point of making her little girl a p0*rn-star? In light of this greatest social issue we met the entire Paneyru group of Archhaanaa Paneyru who is titled as the Nepal's p0*rn-star, about this entire thing and attempted to figure out what is the truth behind this fantasy and this point.

Since this thing is the greatest social issue at this time so the entire Paneyru family is at this time segregated by the general public and Archhaanaa additionally has been rest!c"t^ed from her school. They had been caught by the police and set discharged with the assention of not spreading this sorts of forbidden but rather still Archhaanaa has been found on the same thing and circumstance on her Facebook and her Tweeter. Grown-ups destinations has additionally been made on her name and to enter those locales a man needs to pass the three stages. In that blog there are numerous photos of outsiders having $*x or being n*d^e and it likewise has the $*x sc@nd@l video of Namrata Shrestha. She didn't had any desire to speak anything about this online journal.

Sunita Paneyru, Mother of Archhaanaa Paneyru :

My mom area is Nepal, brought up here. After my marriage I went Mumbai. In the wake of staying there for a long time I returned back here and its been 8 long years. I am Paneyru from Dadheldhura and the place where I grew up is Bohora. I longed for turning into an on-screen character, vocalist, individual with each sort of information thus on yet it never got genuine. In connection of our nation females are never upheld to study, to do as they wish and to do whatever her guardians instructed them to do as such when I let them know what were my point my guardians determined me to get hitched and that is the place everything I could ever hope for and points were smashed away. So I didn't motivated opportunity to do what I wished and envisioned so I am supporting my little girl to do those things what she needs to do, where she can truly be glad. That is my just wish and I have two youngsters, they are my eyes out there and my entire world.

Is Sunita attempting to de$^troy her eyes (little girls)? :

To be a p0*rn-star is a forbidden yet I don't think in this way, turning into a p0*rn-star is never a wrong thing for me. The point of my girl is to be a p0*rn-star and I'm doing what I have to do to satisfy her fantasy however it isn't so much that I'm attempting to de$^troy her life. Try not to go out, don't be a p0*rn-star, don't wear shorts are the things said by the general public with a specific end goal to keep them restr^icted.

Just $e^xu@l interco^urse is not called as a p0*rn-star :

P0*rn-star doesn't mean a genuine p0*rn-star as what society considers. On the off chance that to suggest $exu@lly, to give $exu@l scene is being a p0*rn-star then my little girl won't be giving this sorts of scene however my girl can click n*de pictures and she will be do it. By giving a n*de scene she can't be judged that she isn't right, if my little girl gives a n*de scene in a decent motion picture then for her p0*rn-star is not just a $*x. She won't do the $*x scenes yet she can do the n@k*d scenes of p0*rn-stars. My girl never let me know that she will be a p0*rn-star with a $*xual related motion pictures and she will never do as such. On the off chance that by doing a $*x my girl needs to be a p0*rn-star then she will never be a p0*rn-star in any perspective and I won't ever give her a chance to do as such. P0*rn-star doesn't mean a man who gives a n*de photograph shoot or a video. She recently said that if any motion picture needs a n*dity from her then she can give it. In the event that a p0*rn-star is just a man who has a to give a $*xual motion picture or $*x then we won't be strolling that way. We just realize that p0*rn is 'Bl#*e Film' yet it isn't so much that.

Sunita's predefinition on p0*rn-star :

I as of now told that giving a n*de scene is not terrible and even society shouldn't say don't do $*x, nobody must do as such what not. My little girl has a fantasy of turning into a p0*rn-star and I'm supporting her, later I wish even society and nation will bolster this. We never suspected this would be such a major issue. In the event that we realized this was going to happen then we would have never transferred that photo.

Sunita cried and asked the general public 'Being a little girl wouldn't we be able to go out?' I never talked about it with anyone however I felt u as my companion so I let you know. I likewise wished to concentrate yet I was never given that risk. Are little girls just intended to be sent away? Don't they have the chance to go out? I know numerous people groups are discussing me and acc^using me yet I didn't got my backing from my mom so I didn't found the opportunity, however why everybody is denouncing me despite the fact that when I'm supporting my little girl.

Archhaanaa Paneyru :

A fantasy of being a p0*rn-star is a fantasy of Archhaanaa's mom however aside from that she likewise has the fantasy of her own. She has the fantasy of being an artist and a fantasy of being a fashioner. She said, "I will be doing the course of planning in the wake of finishing my studies." She additionally said that

she has deactivated her Facebook however she is still accessible on her Tweeter and she additionally two distinct records on Tweeter. She has an alternate sort of intuition on the remarks and pictures of Facebook. She said," Yes, my photos had been photograph shopped, even hotshots had those and yes I excessively got it." She told that she didn't even realized that Facebook will be making this a major issue like this. She even included she realized that Facebook is a decent method for getting to be famous however didn't knew it would happen along these lines.

Don't know where my future is going :

I advised mother that I needed to do shoots as of Sunny Leone wearing shorts or n*de all together of turning into a straightforward typical on-screen character. I will be proceeding with my concentrates however this is my greatest point which is as equivalent to my body and soul. To begin with I had the fantasy of turning into a straightforward performing artist yet later when I watched the shoot of Sunny Leone then I considered shooting in short dress and doing an additional thing so I got to be as Sunny Leone. She had even done $*xual motion pictures, shoots on short dresses and I will even acknowledge alternate things of Sunny Leone aside from s*x. I had not caught wind of her life much but rather I had seen her photograph shoots.

If unrealistic in Nepal then abroad :

I had thought if this is unrealistic in Nepal then I would be traveling to another country to do n*de photograph shoots and $*xu@l motion pictures. I'm not bashful on doing naked photograph shoots I will do it. She had the fantasy of being Sunny Leone yet she doesn't even know who Sunny really is and she additionally said that she doesn't have any memoir about Sunny Leone.

n@ke^8 shoots not for ubiquity :

I adore n@ke^8 shoots, I need to be a star of by n@ke8 shoots, in need to be mainstream from n@ke^8 shoots. It more for my point than being famous. I told I will be doing planning course so this is for the financial backing for that fantasy.

Who is Mohan Ghimire :

I had been altered to shoot in a Bhojpuri motion picture yet chief is not settled, it will be altered after the meeting yet the maker is Mr.Mohan Ghimire. We had a meeting two weeks prior in Kathmandu and the motion picture is altered and in our next meeting the executive will likewise be settled and it will be this week or Friday or one week from now, they will be coming here.

It's a forbidden however I will do it :

I know this is a forbidden, we got captured and even got sued however I will in any case be attempting to satisfy my fantasies here. In the event that we make a decent attempt we will be achievement yet in the event that not then I will be traveling to another country to satisfy my fantasies.

Full backing from father :

My father has companions on London and they had called me there yet I had the fantasy of contemplating planning course that is the reason additionally I will be going London and will be doing shoots there and my father has the full backing. I had even told numerous columnists that my father helps me to wear short dresses. Without his bolster it is impractical and even on my n@ke^8 shoots he arrives to bolster me.

Beau requesting that come Australia :

I have a sweetheart named Jack Wilson on Australia. Its been 7 months of our relationship. We met through Facebook and he too underpins me. He even said me that on the off chance that I can't do shoots in Nepal come here and do I will bolster you.

Bhojraj (Father) asks 'how to bolster in positive or negative sort of work :

We can give support on doing positive sort of work however how to bolster on negative sort of work? I never brought shorts they brought it independent from anyone else and discussing photograph shoots I had never upheld them. I didn't even thought about this till you said it. I don't even utilize Facebook and I let them know I will bolster you on the off chance that you do well thing. I even told do those things where society additionally bolsters for it. I gave them recommendations to do great and right things however I don't comprehend what they did.


Advertisement
NEPALI SUNNY LEONE ARCHANA PANERU H@*T VIDEO IN JUNGLE NEPALI SUNNY LEONE ARCHANA PANERU H@*T VIDEO IN JUNGLE Reviewed by xyz on 5:38 AM Rating: 5

No comments: