Actress Shenaz Treasurywala writes open

Advertisement
 In the wake of the shameful Delhi Uber Case, actress Shenaz Treasurywala has shared her personal experience in the form of an open letter addressed to the men she considers “most powerful and influential” in the country – Prime Minister Narendra Modi, actors Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir Khan, cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar and industrialist Anil Ambani – asking them to help fight rape and sexual harassment.“Dear Narendra Modi, Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin Tendulkar, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan and Anil Ambani, I am writing to YOU specifically because you are the most powerful and influential MEN in our country. I am writing to you as a woman who grew up in a middle class family in Mumbai. I am writing to YOU for HELP!” “When I was 15, I started going by train and bus to St. Xaviers’ College. I was groped and touched and from all angles and this was just how I grew up. Not Just Me but MOST INDIAN WOMEN who don’t have the luxury of cars and drivers. As a teenager I would dream of and still sometimes dream that I had a machine gun and could kill all the men who tried to grope me. A very disturbing dream for a kid, don’t you think?” - See more at: http://www.tajavdo.com/videos/actress-shenaz-treasurywala-writes-open/#sthash.2GqTmph8.dpuf


Advertisement
Actress Shenaz Treasurywala writes open Actress Shenaz Treasurywala writes open Reviewed by xyz on 8:09 AM Rating: 5

No comments: